Tuesday, September 15, 2015

FMBM: Leftover Breaded Fish and Green Beans

Feel asleep on the couch last night so I didn't get to prepare anything for today's bento, make it two! because my youngest son is going to the daycare too today. Good thing we have a leftover breaded cod fish from dinner last night, I woke up at 7 am, reheated the fish in the oven while I prepared the steamed string beans and sandwiches for morning recess. Made pancakes too for their breakfast, by 7:30 am their lunch and snack boxes were packed and ready and their breakfast of pancakes, apples slices and milk were done! 

While I do all the cooking, the daddy was preparing our school kid by bathing and dressing him up. By the time they were done, school kid has a 15-minute window to eat his breakfast. I usually do all the food and kid preps every morning but since I had a handful today, Daddy had to help too.

for baby brother, minced and mixed the fish with the rice for easy eating

for big brother

Remember the Velveeta cheese that I cut into heart and star shapes in my previous bento boxes? I've kept the unused part back in the fridge and decided to use it today for the morning recess snack box. Nothing should go to waste!

cut the cheese in small pieces
prepare the snack box while steaming the Green Beans and
 reheating the leftover fish in the oven
place the cheese on top of a thin spread of Strawberry Jam for a salty and sweet taste.

press the sandwich and cut in shapes using
cookie cutters
Strawberry n Cheese sandwich with a side of Carrots Sticks









No comments:

Post a Comment