Wednesday, July 10, 2013

No Meal Plan

A friend asked me for a sample meal plan that she can follow for her baby, I laughed, how I wished I am that organized to have a meal plan. Everyday, I just open the ref get whatever is edible for my little tots then toss, mix and serve. I just make sure that I always have vegetables and meat in the ref so whatever I can grab is good for them. No junkies, no instant food so I won't have a choice of opening a baby food jar to serve. 

This is how I usually cook a meal for my baby. Made this for lunch, when my 3 year old was in daycare so I only needed to cook for my 16 month old baby. Opened the ref, found leftover shrimps from dinner and a uncooked Broccoli.

Heat the pan with oil. Toss the shrimp and broccoli.


Hmm... it won't hurt to add egg for more protein.


Mix in the rice from last night's dinner.


voila! instant but healthy lunch!


yummy?

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am looking for food ideas for my 10 month old. I am on a strick diet and don't get to cook as often as I would like, but I want my child to eat good healthy meals. He still eats jars of baby food (the all natural ones, but still...) Anyway, thanks for posting! It may not seem like much but it is motivating!!

    ReplyDelete