Sunday, July 7, 2013

Back to Blogging!

I used to be a diligent blogger during my single lady days, if adsense had been invented then I would have earned enough for my favorite past time at that time-- shopping. My husband has been urging me to create one again, a friend said instead of putting my thoughts in facebook, why not go back to blogging. The thing is a blog takes time to write while checking Facebook news feed, posting pics and writing a status only take a few minutes in between raising kids and keeping the house clean and bright.  Believe it or not, an easy 30 minute concentration time for some is a luxury for a mom like me.

But I have a lot of thoughts going on that I want to put on words, and I want a location to keep my recipes without having to go through my Timeline to find it. So here I am blogging again! I promise myself to find time to improve this, and put all my treasured recipes here.

Time's up!

No comments:

Post a Comment